Social & Civic Services

How do I get a marriage license?

Marriage licenses are handled by the Circuit Court of Baltimore City:

Circuit Court of Baltimore City Room 628
Clarence M. Mitchell, Jr. Courthouse
100 North Calvert St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21202

Phone: 410-333-3780

City agency
Circuit Court
Where can I find information about public housing?

Visit the Baltimore Housing web site for more information.

City agency
Housing Authority of Baltimore City
How can I find emergency housing?

If you need assistance dial 211. 2-1-1 Maryland connects you to health and human service resources in your community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in over 180 languages. 2-1-1 is also accessible for the deaf and hard of hearing through Maryland Relay (dial 711).

City agency
Housing Authority of Baltimore City
Where can I find out more about Baltimore City and the census?

The US Census of population takes place every 10 years and includes population data for the City. It can be broken down by census tract, block group and is now available on a neighborhood level. Census data is also available in the form of GIS Maps.

City agency