Culture & Recreation

How do I get a park permit?

Baltimore City Recreation and Parks issues three types of Park Use Permits for events.

  1. Special Events: Public or private events with more than 250 people or amplified sound.
  2. Inner Harbor Event: For all events to be held at Inner Harbor venues.
  3. Private Events: Not open to the public with attendance of less than 250 people.

**Please use the proper application that corresponds to your event type.

City agency
Recreation and Parks