Property, Housing, Development

Who can I contact if I am having an issue with my landlord or an issue with my tenant?

Whether you are a tenant or a landlord, when you sign a lease agreement, you sign a contract. You are contractually obligated to perform certain duties and assume certain responsibilities. You are also granted certain rights and protections under the lease agreement. Contact Baltimore Neighborhoods, Inc at 1-800-487-6007. They can help you understand these rights and protections

Who is the Community Planner for my area of Baltimore City?

Comprehensive Planners are assigned to geographic sections (planning districts). Each planner is intimately involved in, and aware of planning initiatives, the Capital Improvement Program, and its role in implementing the plans developed for their district.

City agency