Culture & Recreation

  • How do I get a park permit?

    Baltimore City Recreation and Parks issues three types of Park Use Permits for events.

    1. Special Events: Public or private events with more than 250 people or amplified sound.
    2. Inner Harbor Event: For all events to be held at Inner Harbor venues.
    3. Private Events: Not open to the public with attendance of less than 250 people.

    **Please use the proper application that corresponds to your event type.

    City agency
    Recreation and Parks